Hope all our followers had a nice Valentine’s Day, or will at least enjoy all of the candy sales tomorrow.
Kinda last minute, but I’ve been so busy with work this week that I didn’t get a chance to make this post this til now! Better late than never though, right? :D
I designed these cards over the weekend to give away at Geek Galentine’s earlier this week. :] You can print them in black and white, color, decorate them with glitter or rhinestones - anything you want! Perfect if you’re in need of a little something to share tomorrow~
- First, print out the front/pokeball side of the caards (print out everything at 100%). Pay attention to which direction the image comes out, so that you know which way to load the paper when printing the back/text side.
- Next, load the sheet you just printed back into the printer, so that you can print the text on the other side. You may want to test print using Draft/Fast Print settings on cheaper paper while figuring this out.
- Color and decorate however you want! ♥
Tips for printing these out
- Cardstock is probably the best option for these. It has a nice weight, is less see-through, and allows you to print on both sides (unlike photo paper).
- If you want to save color ink, use the Black and White file to print, and then color in with a marker (that’s what I did). The marker may or may not bleed through to the back, but I think it looks fine, since it shows that you handmade them!
- Front (choose 1): pokeballValentine-Front-Color OR pokeballValentine-Front-BlackandWhite
- Back (or handwrite whatever you want!): pokeballValentine-Back
Let me know if you have any questions, and I will try my best to help! Also if you end up making these, I would love it if you tag or message me so that I can see! Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, no matter how you decide to spend it! ♥
Sure, they know you love them. But why not remind them what a catch you are with these Star Wars cufflinks ($59.99) from ThinkGeek for Valentine’s Day.
Nerdy Valentine of the Day:
Minecraft Valentine’s Day Card created by Marissa
It’s not V-Day yet, but that doesn’t mean we’re not allowed to feel mushy and stuff. Here’s something special for whomever!
I love you, Tumblr dudes and dudettes.
Ready to whisk your significant geek right off their feet? These cute gifts from ThinkGeek might be a good start!
This blog has become harmful to our expectations. They have certainly been raised!
That is adorable!
AIudiausdioausdoiausd oas <3333