Get ready for summer with this Princess Leia beach towel ($14.99) available from ThinkGeek
ThinkGeek’s Batman watch ($24.99) is SUPER sleek and sure to make your SUPER special someone SUPER happy.
(Please enjoy the SUPER subtle wordplay.)
- Custom-designed Vault 101 lace-up sneakers
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- From Bethesda Software in partnership with Tweak Footwear
- High quality, blue suede leather
- Molded EVA sockliner to ensure durability and fit
- Cut & buff EVA midsole provides lightweight and soft cushion
- Materials: Suede outer, EVA inner
Sure, they know you love them. But why not remind them what a catch you are with these Star Wars cufflinks ($59.99) from ThinkGeek for Valentine’s Day.
Available for $19.99 USD
With your Beach Boy Towel from ThinkGeek, you can tell the world that you’d rather be gaming. In fact, after you take a swim, you’re going to find some shade, carefully dry off your hands, grab your portable gaming device, and rack up some points while you drip dry the rest of the way.
Have a little micro-control over your hairstyle with ThinkGeek’s new integrated circuit hairbrush ($11.99).
Ganondorf is so cool. Like, $500 cool.
Ganondorf 23” tall statue ($479.99) available from ThinkGeek.
Ready to whisk your significant geek right off their feet? These cute gifts from ThinkGeek might be a good start!
Dalek bathrobe ($69.99) available from ThinkGeek