It “is a sleek, armor-plated low-top sneaker made of shaved suede, perforated leather, and glossy mesh. The tongue bears the mark of the Spectre and the N7 logo is on the quarter and heel tab. Hiding inside on the sock liners are the Paragon and Renegade logos.
- Low-top sneaker for fans of Mass Effect
- Sleek, armor plated mix of shaved suede, perforated leather, and glossy mesh
- Tongue top bears the mark of the Spectre
- N7 logo on the quarter and heel tab
- Armor stripe running up the heel
- Paragon and Renegade logos on the sock liners
- Men’s full and half-sizes available
- Officially licensed Mass Effect apparel”
iRing Stylus ($12.99) available from Perpetual Kid
As you probably guessed, it’s a stylus for your touch screens that’s also a pretty sleek ring!
A scared relic is can now be on the hem of your skirt. Closet Creeper is offering a Triforce Skirt ($28) in black and grey. One size fits all with these skirts and an easy way to add a subtle Zelda reference into your wardrobe.
Uber-geeky etsy seller MatchaNest is offering these lovely special arrow charms ($13, each) as a necklace or keychain, perfect for all your dungeon defeating needs.
The Maxi Dress - 4 Ways
Zelda (Legend of Zelda): Dress: River Island - Coral Forever Unique Maxi Dress, $550 / Wedges: Charlotte Russe - X-Front Slingback Wedge, $34