It “is a sleek, armor-plated low-top sneaker made of shaved suede, perforated leather, and glossy mesh. The tongue bears the mark of the Spectre and the N7 logo is on the quarter and heel tab. Hiding inside on the sock liners are the Paragon and Renegade logos.
- Low-top sneaker for fans of Mass Effect
- Sleek, armor plated mix of shaved suede, perforated leather, and glossy mesh
- Tongue top bears the mark of the Spectre
- N7 logo on the quarter and heel tab
- Armor stripe running up the heel
- Paragon and Renegade logos on the sock liners
- Men’s full and half-sizes available
- Officially licensed Mass Effect apparel”
I wanted to cosplay as Gaige, but now I think I beter just leave it up to this amazing cosplayer from London Comic Con. Photos by Kamil Kurylonek. (click his name for even more awesome BL cosplayers)
Hooray! Tumblr user Little Jimmy has identified herself as this awesome cosplayer.
Some gals from upcoming vidya games I’m excited about!
(Okay, okay, Half Life 3 still isn’t announced, but… eventually, right?)
Ganondorf is so cool. Like, $500 cool.
Ganondorf 23” tall statue ($479.99) available from ThinkGeek.
Unfortunately busy with work and travel, neither of us were able to watch today’s E3 presentations live, but tumblr has us pretty well caught up! Some exciting bits for us:
- Kingdom Hearts 3 (with plenty of fangirling from Emily)
- PS4’s surprising low price, and their little jabs at Microsoft
- Mirror’s Edge 2
Excited to see any further announcements! What was your favorite part of the day’s announcements?
And in related news, do any of our followers plan on buying an Xbox One? How are you dealing with the privacy and used gaming concerns?